Re: GEN: trades anyone?

Hi Walt,

I did a bit of re-reading of some of Larry Connors stuff after I read your
first post and see that he has a strategy of writing strangles when 10day
volatility reaches 165% (using the examples of Gold and Silver, I guess
this high value may differ for other markets and would require a little
research) of 100day volatility looking for mean reversion contraction in
volatility.   This strategy could also be used as an exit point for
volatility expansion trades.

regards

Philip