Re: DJIA EW count

Arnold, et al -

My contention is that there have been NO 5-WAVE moves in this drop. What
most people have labeled as wave-A or wave-1 down was not five waves if
you look at the intraday charts. ELLIOTT WAVE COUNTS MUST BE CONSISTENT
OVER ALL TIME FRAMES and no matter how hard I try, I cannot come up with
a reasonable count that is five waves any place in this move when
looking at the intraday counts. That means that we have completed
a-b-c-X-a-b-c.

I would contend that we are now in another x-wave which should see
stocks move to the 1040s again in an a-b-c-d-e pattern, with us now
being in wave-e. I expect one final a-b-c to take us into the 7000/6500
range for a bottom.

Steve Poser