Re: Crashes

On Fri, 04 Sep 1998 09:07:28 -0700, Ira wrote:

>If there is world deflation will the fall look more like 1970-74? Ira

Ira:

I think you mean 1973-4.  IMVHO, the deflation suggested by the Kondratieff Cycle is well underway in
most of the rest of the world.  Arguably, it started in Japan in the late 1980's.  We're just beginning to
recognize it here.

I have no clue as to how the markets may look during that decline, which I think will probably end around
2003 or 2004.  It could be a hard fall followed by a bottoming process or a stairstep event.

RAF