RE: Astrology

I think that markets exhibit non-stationary cycles and Astrology and
planetary motions are the most accessible form of non-stationary cycles and
that people have found it easier to model market behaviour from that
starting point.  I don't think there is any metaphysical significance.  Sort
of like how Newton modelled planetary motion to billiard ball mechanics as
that was the easiest way for him to conceptualise motion.  It doesn't mean
that planets are somehow mystically controlled by billiard balls!

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and
do not necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP-METWAY LTD.