Dollar Index - changing trend (1 of 2)

One of my major long term themes has been that any significant change in trend
of the US dollar would signal a major turning point in many markets. Attached
weekly continuous contract chart of the US$ is flashing major warning signals.
We may very well get a prolonged topping formation here but a minimum
retracement to the 94 area looks like a good bet. Likely negative impact on US
stocks and bonds, and positive impact on foreign currencies and many
commodities. Part 2 includes a daily continuous contract chart of the US$.

Earl

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DXWEEKLY.gif"