Spoils of a Pig Market

Good weekend reading from Fortune. Here's the summary:

Looking back on it a few years from now, something surely will stand out,
some signal that should have warned us that our infatuation with the stock
market had gone too far. No, it won't be those stratospheric price/earnings
multiples and the like. Wall Street Cassandras have been wagging crooked
fingers at us and ranting about the market's out-of-whack fundamentals for
years. Had we listened, we'd have missed half the fun.

http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/investor/1998/980907/pig.html

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx <mailto:abprosys@xxxxxxx>