Re: GEN: Astrology

-----Original Message-----
From: steven poser <swp@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 07, 1998 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: GEN: Astrology

>I believe, with great care anyway, that it does belong. I am not so sure
>about conjunction of Uranus (or anybody else's ha-ha) with Pluto are
>important, but we sure do know that galactice events have affected human
>behavior for millenia, from worship and fea of comets to the fact that
>most religions are based on a lunar calendar. Easter and Good Friday are
>also based on the lunar calendar too.

        Last Friday Arch Crawford predicted a major crash based on the
opposition of Mars and Uranus (ouch) on CNBC.  He advised the readers of his
news letter to short the market on that day.  As I wright this S&P futures
are up 20+ on Globex predicting a huge move for the market tomorrow.
Crawford has been making such predictions for more than 4 years.  Some day
one of them may be right {;-)

                                                    Good luck and good
trading,
                                                                Ray Raffurty