RE: WitchHunts: This Is A Long Post. If you are pressed for time, Delete This Post!

In my point of view it was right to remove Gary. OK, he tried in a very
naive way to start up his own CTA business and one could feel soory for
him, because of his lack of knowledge about option trading etc etc...

Well, the market consists of / is a melting pot of different opinions,
trading styles and skills, sometimes it's worth to check out the point
of view of a novice trader like Gary to get the whole picture of the
market... and I agree that it's not so difficult to press the delete key

B U T :
The main question is: Should RT stay a pro club or an open minded
playground for everyone...  I prefer the first one.

I can understand that the providers of RT want to maintain the high
quality standard.