If u r bearish, it better not be five waves!!!

If you are counting the move as five waves, then, though a test back
lower would be expected, one would assume that, at least for the medium
term, a bottom is in. Five wave patterns do not stand alone! Another
rally, past the highs so far in off the lows would be expected, WITHOUT
MAKING A NEW LOW.

BUT, I COUNT THIS AS THREE WAVES. Note that if the S&P cash rallies past
1021, or the Dow past 1012, there is a good chance that, either the
bottom is in, or there will be a rally toward the mid-8000s before
prices turn lower again (for a triple three down).

Steve Poser