Re: $2600 to...Very Thought Provoking.....from Hawaii

I was short SnP Mini, at 2 lot at 1093.  I watched for a breakout of the small
consolidation.  My risk when trade entered was 20 points, 2k.  I was stopped
out on Mondays small up move, but I still caught 60 points, or 6k.  I remained
short one lot, I am still short right now with a stop at 1005 . If taken out,
fine, I will go short 3 lot at a higher level with much less risk.  My profit
ratio is always 3:1.  Not as wild as yours, but this is one move, I am always
in the market, long or short, and consistently pay my mortgage with my
profits.  I work for Reuters, and meet with a lot of traders in the Boston
area.  Of all, not to many were fully short, most had convered profits and
remained with slight short positions.  Good money management will keep you in
the game longer.

MM