Re: NOT hindsight: can't you read?..

Yes, and the print in between the lines says that you are one angry person
trying to lash out at or insult everyone. Even those making a friendly
suggestion. I made as many good calls as you did but you don't see me
boasting about it. Humble is not how I'd describe what you are saying on
this forum. Maybe you should try the news groups, there are a lot like you
there; you can even get a following that will say how great you are. If I
miss interpreted what you were saying EXCUSE ME!!!

Brent