Re: GEN: The WAY of the Warrior-Trader.

I totally agree with you about The Electronic Daytrader. I bought it,
looked it over and promptly returned it to Amazon! I guess it might be
of interest to a true neophite, but is virtually useless when it comes
to trading techniques.

The Underdround book is good and well worth your time to read, and then
read again. I learned quite a bit from it.

I personally trade with level 2 and find it useful. It is significant
knowing which marketmaker is on the bid/ask. Cybertrader has a feature
which tracks the number of times a given MM is on the inside bid/ask and
the MM movement can give an indication of the expected direction.

Tom