What ?! I'm back ---> "Bear Trap" !!! and NOT Hindsight

Mr. Crotinger and others,

1st off, I feel i more than explained what i did and why!!! 2 weeks ago
Sell the rumor, buy the fact, based on severely oversold and common sense,
again NOT hindsight.
then the puts, reason:  Again, NOT hindsight:  We broke uptrend lines,
support/floors in the nsdq, the triangle, my little "bird's beak"
observation in the nasdaq detailed a Huge drop in the Nasdaq, which was ALL
NOT Hindsight.  What more do you want?
hold your hand crossing the street?  I have a total of 5 puts STILL,
basically the same price move as being short 1 big S+P, (do the math, i'm
sure you love formulas)
I totally ANTICIPATED this move, they are now in the money with NO chance
of margin call.  The only reason the question of money pooling is because
obviously this trading will not be sustained at these levels forever, and
with my limited funds it's difficult to use good money management, common
sense, right?  To answer the obvious question, yes i still have the puts,
just like i still had them last week when they went from 7 to 16, down to
5, now today 55 to where-ever, I don't care, this is history in the making,
a great big bear trap today.........I am not being stubborn by any means
nor foolish for not taking profits, although some may disagree.  HEY, my
target is 444 then 400 on the oex, 444 be(4) sep 18th....
Well, I guess i lied, that was not my final post.....
gary
hawaii

> From: Dick Crotinger <richinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: NOT hindsight: $2,600 to over $21,000 in 3 weeks.....
> Date: Tuesday, September 01, 1998 10:07 AM
>
> khanitha wrote:
> >
> > Hi all rt's, got your attention yet?
> >
> >> This will probably be my last post for quite some time, if not my
last. If you have been following me since i joined this thing (rt's) about
a month ago, i have made serveral observations/comments: