Re: Luau in Hawaii!!! OEX..."Price Action"...

I'm happy for anyone that has a successful trade. However, buying deep out
of the money oex options on hunches, opinions, messages from beyond, etc.,
etc., is the antithesis of a sound trading plan that will yield successful
long term results.

I continue to wince at this thread every time I this thread because it
gives an incredibly false opinion of what is required to be consistently
successful trading the markets. I hope new traders will conduct a bit more
rigorous study of trading and of how to trade options before attempting to
emulate a trading style that will ultimately fail.

Yes, assuming (big assumption) profits have been taken on this position it
has worked. However, craps, roulette and slot machines occasionally "work"
too.

Regards,

Tom Alexander