Re: PMB >Was Re: CUBS/TOPS/LEOWEB Alternative?

I'm getting the source code, we are working out the details now.  I want an
automated entry system for myself and I figure if I'm doing it why not offer
it as an add-on. It would certainly be a first in automated trading.  I hope
to build the Interface for both TradeLab http://www.sciapp.com and TS.  I
have a RT MetaStock and am thinking of it also. I dont know if the WOW
people are worth chasing since that effort has been on deaf ears.  I am also
working on a completely Java based trading platform that would run on any
platform.  I have made arrangements to get a Data Server for it (UNIX).  The
windows UniServer will be out soon and it would run the program.  I have not
decided to keep it in house or sell the thing.  I would hate to end up like
Bill Cruz, well on second thought.  I may wanna do an IPO someday, since I'm
pretty much sue proof!

Mark Brown

>Mark,
>
>What might be better than reinventing the wheel is to get him to open
>the interface to their existing web based order entry process and then
>all of the other stuff is alread done for you. All you need to do is
>create the interface from TS or TL for that matter to his existing
>software.  That way, as PMB makes enhancements to what they provide, you
>do not have to continually redeveop to keep up.
>
>Just one mans opinion
>
>John
>
>Mark Brown wrote:
>>

>> him up on it : to develop a completely automatic order entry add-on for
TS.