Re: Last bounce, 50 minutes left, Sell, Sell, Sell

The supply demand factor is one, but also there is a great reluctance for market
makers to sell into these kind of markets.  If they are going to sell they are
going to get a good price. Been there, done that. Also if the market makers were
so happy to sell this high volatitly on Wed. they had to buy them back on Thurs
in order to sell them higher.  Same thing on Friday.  Unlike the public, Market
makers will pay any price to cover their short options. If they don't they are
out of business in a hurry. It would not be unusual for some market makers in
the OEX pit to have $500,000 swings in their accounts on days like the past two
or three.