Re: Daytrading:Todd Mitchell

The assumption that you make the same on winning trades as losing trades is not
correct. what if you lose $1000 per trade and make $3500 per winning trade, or
lose $100 per trade and gain $500 per win.   Then all you need is one in three
and you still are $500 ahead sans commissions, or 1 in 4 and you are $100 ahead
sans commissions.  If you are paying $50 commissions are paying to much.  Ira