Re: FUT: Silver

At 04:02 PM 8/27/98 -0700, you wrote:
>You have no idea what really goes on in some of the markets. Ira

I agree. I don't pretend to know what goes on in the markets. I just try
and learn and trade. This does not mean, however, that I am sceptical of
the information I presented. My response to you was merely a attempt to
solicit more concrete information. However, if do you happen to know
persons in the London metals market, you have not said. I will assume that
you can neither confirm or invalidate these possibilities, or you would
have done so.

My main interest is that there have been quite a number of bullish "rumors"
concerning dwindling supplies of silver, including Buffet, Soros, Sir John
Goldsmith.. This has been the only information I have seen to the contrary.
We have seen a full 5 wave ascent and decline in silver's technical action
and I am still long term bullish.

PG