Re: sp500

I agree with this analysis, the 1055 range basis S&P cash has held
several times.  Although, in this instance (I  too will be a buyer in
that 1050 range) watch the close on S&P cash. In looking at the Nasdaq
chart, Nasdaq closed beneath support yesterday, and opened down 26
points yesterday, so it looks as if Nasdaq has broken to the downside of
the consilidation. (to be confirmed today)    If this is leading
indicator to the SnP, then S&P may break support this week which means a
continuation of the previous down trend.

MM