Re: Andrews---Turn Here?

RT's,

I've been talking to the Andrews folks on and off and today they said
something that I agree with.

Possible bottom in Gold and Sliver...for a few months at least.

They are saying that they are wrong if prices close 2x  below today's low˙
's.

My posts have been bearish on silver for weeks and it now appears a good ˙
time
to go long. I am long Bonds, SF, and short Dm...looking for down trend in˙

currencies to continue after a quick move up for a few days.

Regards
Mitch
> ˙

> Name your 2 most favorite trading books.

> ˙

> For me it's #1. Phantoms Gift. Author Unknown

> ˙

> #2. The W.D. Gann Method of Trading by Gerald Marisch

> ˙

> A quick note just to indicate the many articles from Magazines, the

> Internet, etc. some with a big impact on my trading.

> ˙

> Brent

> PS Truth is I've read only about 10 books all together. If you don't kn˙
ow

> about Phantoms Gift you can read about it at http://www.futuresmag.com ˙
I'm

> not going to answer requests about it.