Fw: FUTR-#1-4 OF BEST TRADING BOOKS IN MY LIBRARY

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: FUTR-#1-4 OF BEST TRADING BOOKS IN MY LIBRARY
  • From: "Terry S. Smith" <tlc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:48:03 -0400 (EDT)

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
</B>Terry S. Smith &lt;<A
href="mailto:tlc@xxxxxxxxxx";>tlc@xxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date: </B>Tuesday,
August 25, 1998 10:44 AM<BR><B>Subject: </B>FUTR-#1-4 OF BEST BOOKS IN MY
LIBRARY<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">#1 Mark
Douglas-The Disciplined Trader Developing Winning Attitudes This is the best
trading psychology book I have ever read. Great techniques on how to transfer
your success in the business world to the trading
environment.</FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT
size=3></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><FONT
face="Times New Roman"></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT
size=3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">#2 Roland
Barach-Mindtraps Unlocking the Key to Investment Success. This book has helped
me re-wire my thinking to be successful in trading the markets. The book lists
88 mindtraps we mortal human being fall into because of the way we are
biologically and culturally wired.</FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT
face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><FONT
face="Times New Roman"></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT
size=3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">#3 Richard D.
McCall- The Way of the Warrior Trader The Financial Risk Takers Guide to Samurai
Courage, Confidencd, and Discipline. This book has some great excercises to
focus your mind on the tasks needed to become a great
trader.</FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT
size=3></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=3><FONT
face="Times New Roman"></FONT></FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT
size=3></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 face="Times New Roman" size=3>#4 Vernon Howard Books.
Vernon Howard describes human nature better than any writer I have read. He also
helps you identify your &quot;False Selves&quot; that loud voice inside you head
that yells at you every time you make a mistake. Identifying these voices is the
first step in controlling them and achieving a quiet mind. A quiet mind is
necessary when you are trying to operate profitably in an environment full of
caos. How can you calmly operate in caos when you mind is caos, you can't. For a
flier on all the books available call 1 (520)
476-3224.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Tue Aug 25 11:20:49 1998