Re: STK:Tell Labs straddle

Unsing your numbers. If you buy 2 calls and sell 100 shares of stock and close
on your numbers, youmake $218.75 on the stock and lose $160 on the options for a
profit of $58.75. And the risk is not there.  Just time erosion, negligable for
one day and volatility risk. The one thing in your favor is the fact that you
can win with movement in either direction with unlimited profit. Ira