Re: What, exactly, is Z-score?

Not sure if your formula is right or not.

To me the z-score is a measure of the tendancy for a particular trading system to
win (or lose!) in streaks.

Try the following website for further info (I have not affiliation):
www.moneysoftware.com.  Also there was an article not too long ago in either TASC
or Futures Mag - not too sure which one or when it appeared.

E.