S&P System

Traders:

Anyone who would be interested in an S&P daytrading system for TradeStation,
please reply via e-mail or phone and I will e-mail you a 30-day trial to
evaluate.  There is no cost for the trial.

The requirements are:
1.  TradeStation
2.  Real-time data
3.  1-minute data for S&P futures, T-Bond futures, Dow Cash, S&P Cash,
NASDAQ Cash.

Regards,

Jeff Roy
800-631-3949

THERE IS A RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING

THE ABOVE COMMENTS AND/OR SUGGESTIONS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR A PROFIT

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT AN INDICATION OF FUTURE RESULTS

The above is provided for informational purposes only.  All trades made are
at your own risk for your own account and we are not responsible for
typographical errors and/or omissions.

This document contains confidential information and redistribution or
dissemination in whole  or in part of any information contained herein in
any form is prohibited without our written authorization.