Re: Trading Systems

Hi TG,

This is a very interesting approach. I don't know what your experience or
ability is but I think this can work. Most traders TOTALLY ignore the
aspect of trade management and myopically focus on finding a top or bottom
in their chosen trading vehicle. Once they are in a trade, even if they
have found the top or bottom, they don't know what to do. This leads into a
lot of tangential areas such as methodology, money management, etc. If you
have a strength in the area of trade management you are unique, quite
fortunate, and should exploit that strength to the hilt!!

Regards,

Tom Alexander