Re: Mechanical OEX Trading

>From my experience, it seems that futures brokers are more in tune with
offering the services of following a system via "remote control" than stock
brokers are.

Given that the OEX must be traded via stock brokers, this seems to present
a dilemma. But aren't S&P futures options highly correlated with OEX? Can't
they be traded the same way? In other words, if your system works with OEX,
shouldn't it do well with the S&P options?