Re: oex: panic that never was

> sometimes you have to go for it though, which i did/am still.......waiting
>  on a crash.
>  i should of taken profits when we were above 4.00 on the trin thing though,
>  oh well.
>  next week should be interesting.

     After today,   I would suspect that a crash in the next day or two is
most unlikely.   I daytrade, so I normally don't care about stuff like that,
but on the Daily chart of the S & P futures, today was a huge reversal type
bar to the upside.  Also I watch a 135 minute chart of the S&P futures, and
today was again a classic reversal pattern to the upside.   Interestingly the
upside stopped right at a 13 bar average I plot on that chart.  Key will be if
the S&P futures are above 1090 at 1145 monday. That would be a close above the
average on the first bar of the day.   I used to mess with OEX options, and
the thing that is a killer is the premium decay.  I wish you the best, in your
position.

                      Pete
                         Pete