Re: [Re: cnbc bullish? pathetic, they must be long their mutual funds]

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Re: cnbc bullish? pathetic, they must be long their mutual funds]
  • From: mitch ryder <ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:20:58 -0400 (EDT)

Well Gary in Hawaii,
                     We made some $$$ today. I however pulled out of 90% of my
puts and took some profits. My guess is that the S&P will test this weeks
highs and give you another chance to buy puts. Steve pointed out to me that
prices went down past the pitchfork and turned. I remember in the most recent
article about the fork that if prices do not close below it they are likely to
try to break the highs.... if they also closed beyond the prior fork(which
they did) In any casee I have enough profits for a first class weekend trip to
go swim in Hanamma bay and a nice shrimp dinner at the old chart house. I also
still have some puts left in case there is a panic this weekend.

Mitch

owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> i sent this 20 minutes ago, i'm sending again from my "sent" box.

> i have NOT seen it as a new message? is the monitor bullish too?

> gary

> ----------

> > From: khanitha <charlie@xxxxxxxxxx>

> > To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Subject: cnbc bullish? pathetic, they must be long their mutual funds

> > Date: Friday, August 21, 1998 6:23 AM

> > "dow gaining ground after 280 point drop" Ha, Ha

> > what do you expect?

> > how about "dow can only bounce to 220 drop, and it's a great short

> > opportunity"!!!!!

> > gary

> > hawaii

Mitch Ryder