Re: FUT: TICK and S&P

I don't daytrade S&P anymore, but when I did my "screen" included a
window for the TICK.  I would look for two things: Divergences
(i.e.:price makes a new high, but TICK doesn't) and Extreme Readings
(greater than 1000 or less than 1000).  I also used TICKI, which is the
number of net DJIA stocks that are on an uptick or downtick.  During
volatile markets, I would use both of these indicators to tell me when
the programs (buy or sell) were finished.  Before trading with these
indicators, look back over some charts and see how they interact with
price--do your homework.  Good Luck!

Bill Bancroft