systems not working? so we talk politics?

what? maybe this is why 9 out of 10 people lose money trading. hello.
after the rumor, i bought the fact monday, 1 stupid little oex at 11.50 and
MORE than
DOUBLED my investment in 2 1/2 days, sold it at 24.75. now i bought a few
515 sep puts at 7.  soon i will be selling them for 70+. isn't multipling
money so fun!
yes, i want to wait for a bounce, like it did monday and tues, then buy
these puts like i did.  think about this:  even if you and i said we will
see a bounce mon/tues then buy the puts for a lower price and only had 1k
or so.  realizing that while "waiting" for the bounce, it will ulitimately
mean 10k plus because of monday/tues call.  if it turns out i am right, we
crash, and i make 10 times my investment that would be 1k to 10k, but
because i first double the 1k to 2k on the way up, now on the way down
(potential, time will tell) that 2k will go to 20k, not 1 to 10.
MULTIPLING is amazing think about it.
oh, and for once, NO need to worry about a margin call, i love the oex!
what is the name of our president? who cares? i don't vote anyway, although
i like perot.  all i ever think is how can this affect my life?  Is he
building me a house?
what is the best that can happen if i vote, that will effect me directly?
just be a trader and roll with it, adjust, be flexible.  oh, during my
boring period at the beach i bought
a book called "catcher in the rye".  what's the point of that book, i
always thought like that, so many fakes, etc., isn't that how everyone
thinks or just me?
comments......
gary
hawaii