Re: HE LIED......Politics effecting the market.

At 08:07 PM 8/19/98 -0400, Arnold Thompaon wrote:
>May I remind you that Bush LIED.  Remember no new taxes??

And so it goes! Yes, Bush lied.. moreover FDR lied, and Kennedy ("Happy
Birthday, Mr. President") and Nixon (with his hero's farewell and fat
pension.) And guess what? The FED is privately owned by... the Rothschild
Bank of London and Berlin and Goldman Sachs and Chase and the Rockefellers
and.... (thanks to Woodrow Wilson.) Clinton is nobody. It's just another
media stunt and he was set up from the beginning. But he's a politican, it
goes with the territory. He just doesn't have powerful friends. Bush had a
mistress the entire time he was in office. Do I care? No. I care more that
he was DG of the CIA.

These public events are not the CAUSE of anything, but they can be the
CATALYST. As traders, this is what we care about. Markets react to such
things only when everything else is in place. That's why we trade
technically. I watch the market, I don't impose my politics on it.

Any right-winger who feels threatened by the "liberal media" or the "rabid
left," don't worry; you guys rule the country. That's a fact. All this
banter about Republicans and Democrats, let's get real.. this is a one
party system. It's all money and power.