Re: HE LIED--------WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET TOMORROW

No I think you were right about the turn around for today.  The SnP hit its
.786 ret of 1099, more times than not the market will drop after hearing that
greenspan will not raise interest rates.  The dow up ~270-300points.  I'm not
long or short right now, just waiting for the fear factor to set in.

Joe Frabosilio