Software and data

Dear Rts'

Could anybody help me with the following in the futures markets?

I need: A:  a charting software, favourably free of charge, which can
show bar chart,(if there is candlestick,great) RSI KD% MACD, etc. and
B: data of the futures markets, favourably free but if there is no free
version, a monthly low charge is also acceptable.  These data are
e-mailed to me on daily basis and the charting software can
automatically load the data and form the charts. In this case, I can
study the charts off line and maybe make progress in the technical
analysis field.

Thank you all of you and good trading!

Kevin