oex/market comments: common cent($)

Hi again rt's,

o.k. so we rally from here for a few days, maybe a week or 2.  Then the fun
begins,
think of all the guys that pump your gas, do your taxes, paint your house,
teach your children, unclog your sink, check your teeth, another words,
EVERYONE.  Well,
the first week of sept if we start to sell off again, THEN, (i don't know
because i don't waste my money in mutual funds but i assume they get
monthly statements?)
they see they are losing money, the oex crashes through 520, headline news
and all the mass media mutual fund people that watch it, well, they call up
schwab and the like, and say i'd like to sell all my stocks because i'm
locking in profits, or afraid of a crash, bottom line the panic will be a
self-fulling-prophecy!!! Feed on itself, feed on itself,
oh and we close below the 200 ma, boy, the next few weeks are going to be
FUN!!!
I wish i had more $, it will all be in sep oex puts:  way more bang for
your buck then
those stupid damn little e-mini's!  (Just my opinion).
either way, i plan to enjoy the ride down (i remember last october shorting
at 917 spz,
and what 840 the next morning?!).
comments to all encouraged...
gary