Re: HE LIED--------WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET TOMORROW

In a message dated 98-08-17 22:13:41 EDT, rtobiass@xxxxxxx writes:

> i think the stock market will rise tomorrow............free at
>  BUT i think there will be impeachment in the future.....
>  WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?????

Your kidding.   Like this was a surprise???  Everyone who thinks Hillary
didn't know raise your hand.  I'd like to sell you the New York Stock
Exchange.  Did everyone rush out and buy stocks today, because Bill told the
truth.  Egads I hope not.   Can someone postulate a thesis, as to why this
good for the soul confession might be good for the economy??  That would be
interesting.   Oh Well enough.