Re: oex powerplay update

The point is that i am doing it, and you are probably just talking about it
after the fact.
like late sept you will talk about how you saw a beautiful formation and
with hindsight you would of shorted the spzzzzz or something to that
effect.
the point:     I do not believe in hindsight stuff.
in fact, let's take it one step forward:
How much did you start with on jan 1st, what is it worth now?
feel free to attach you monthly statements, or if you are too embarrased
then just
tell me what "%" you are up, or more than likely down? Ha!
(why do i feel like gary smith)
chowder
gary

------