Re: sell the rumor, buy the fact: Clinton

A slam which way? There is a school of thought that would consider the
extraordinarily high put premium you sight as a very bullish sign. I'd do a
little work on the probabilities of the market trading down to the point it
would have to go by expiration to make money on these things before I
loaded up. I'll bet it's not likely regardless of Monica, Russia, Asia,
etc., etc.

Regards,

Tom Alexander