Re: SMARTTRADING...YEA RIGHT

Hi Peter,

I had 4 trades on Friday which resulted in -20, +260, +70, +330.  This was a
good day for me.  My tight stops led to the small loser which I am happy to
take even though it would has been a profit with larger stops.  I have had
some assistance over the last few weeks which has resulted in a "refining"
of my trading style.  One of those refinements is the use of those really
tight stops.  You will appreciate that I am not about to hand over the
"system".  Even if I did it would not be the right one for you or anyone
else.  However as you have asked I will send you a chart later,but
privately.

By the way, thank you to those people who sent me private emails.  You are
very kind.  But I am not in the selling business and whilst I would love to
help you I simply do not have books, courses, software etc.  I trade to
relieve the S&P pit of a few $s a week not to relieve my fellow RT members
of their hard earned money.  My advice is to keep your money firmly in your
pockets and concentrate on developing your own systems / methods.  I wasted
thousands and thousands of $s during my "apprenticeship" and I know that no
one, but NO ONE, is going to sell you an "income generator" off the shelf, I
am afraid it simply has to be home grown!  If you are feeling like throwing
a few $s onto the table use it to go fishing for a few trades not to line
someone else pocket.  That way you might just catch a few thousand for your
money.  But thank you for your very kind words.

Sorry, Peter, I digressed from your questions!  I have tried all sorts of
paint bars and showmes and you name it.  My problem is putting into
algorithms the things I see visually on the screen.  Also the way the
current bar ticks back and forth has an influence on whether or not I will
take the trade and you can not program that - I don't think.  Can you?

I don't think I have been wildly helpful but I would be happy to continue
the discussion, but perhaps in private as I seem to be clogging up the RT
pipeline at the moment!

Kind wishes

Simon.