From: Jose Pascual [SMTP:Jpascual@xxxxxxxxxxx (MIME)]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 1998 11:59 PM
To: lel; realtraders
Subject: RE: SMARTTRADING...YEA RIGHT

Hi Larry!

Please let us know that if you are just pretty guessing its concept or
you
had bought its course?  If its just guessing you would do more harm than
good for those people who are open minded & expecting from you just for
the
savings of $1500.

>From the below example that you had given, its just a one shot deal trade
(one trade) by taking the corresponding multi number of contract and its
not called money management technique as I understand.  As I understand
from their free literature of Fixed &/or Fractional Ratio (whoever they
are) they are practicing series of TRADES from the outcome of their
methodology win/loss ratio.

Hope we can get from those who really buy its course and let them comment
inside out.

No personal attack on you please.  Thanks for warning all of us from your
critical observation.  Of course we all should be vigilant of those
industry crook vendors.

           §