Day trading Midam Bonds

RT's,

I know that MidAm was discussed recently but out of boredom (my position
options trades don't require much attention most days) I have been thinking
about day trading the Mini Bonds. There would be several advantages to
this. Namely less risk because of the half size contracts and I could get
real time MidAm quotes from mytrack for about 32.50 per month(that includes
the exchange fee for MidAm). You bond traders: what other than less
liquidity are some of the drawbacks?

Regards,
Brent