LeoWeb fill report delays.

Any one else experience delays in getting fill reports with LeoWeb today? I had
delays in both dmark and spoo but the one that took the cake was 17 mins to get
a fill report back on a SPU8 market order - had the TOPS confirm back in a
couple of seconds. After waiting for more than 5 minutes I called Leo order desk
and they called the pit - verified that both CUBS/TOPS were up and had no idea
of why it took so long to get fill report. When the fill did finally come in, it
was obvious from the price that I'd been filled within a few seconds of sending
the order so problem was with the fill report.

Earl