Gif file comments

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Gif file comments
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:09:20 -0400 (EDT)

Here are some of the comments back from the post a few moment ago:

Chart looks simply mahvelous!

Regards

DanG

Bill - I do see the file, but it comes out as part of the message and
not as an attachment. To do it as an attachment use the ATTACH command
it your email  This looks as if u r doing an edit/paste from the
clipboard. For me, it is fine though.

Steve

Bill:

This is what I see. And it doesn't look like a detachable gif to me. Just
to let you know.

Cheers,

PG

>begin 666 Today's action.gif
>M1TE&.#EA!@,%`O<`````````>P``A ``_P#_``#_>P#__[V]O?\``/\`>_\`
>M____`/__>___A/______________________________________________
>M____________________________________________________________
>M____________________________________________________________
>M______
                                            ETC ETC  ETC  ETC

Use Microsoft Outlook express to read your mail and you won't have any
problems anymore.

    Answer:   I do, I do, I promise I do

Bill Eykyn