Re: FUTR - T-BONDS

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FUTR - T-BONDS
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:40:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pete

I was just toying with the idea of delayed feed and the possibilities.  I
really can't visualize being that behind the market and expected to intraday
trade it.   However, I marked up the attached 13 min chart, which I use for
confirmation purposes myself.  It sort of looks as if it might be feasible,
sort of working one bar later, if get what I mean?  But in this case one
swallow certainly does not make the summer.

To be honest, if you want to day trade the T-Bonds, then I think you will
have to stump up for the live feed.  I use DBC Signal over here and find it
very reliable and it is the most cost effective for the private trader.   I
would certainly want to use an American company for the data transfer to
here.   I don't know where you are - I can never work it out from email
addresses! - but I presume you are in the States.   The vast majority of the
list are, of course.

Anyway, I will send this as a copy to the list, for those who have followed
this thread.  Someone else might have some idea on the delayed bit?!

Best wishes and be assured you are 'on the list'

Bill Eykyn

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\13 min chart.gif"