GEN: Signal Online

In my search for a dataprovider that can provide LCE and Scandinavian
Stocks in Metastock EOD and preferable real time in addition I am now
seriously considering DBC's Signal Online. However, the user support
couldn't give me a precise answer if their internet software worked with
Metastock Downloader, and Equis support directed me to DBC .:)

Does anyone use Signal Online and are able to chart the data in metastock
using downloader or some third party software? Would be very interested in
hearing from you.

(As well as I am very interested to hear from anyone recieving EOD
Norwegian/Scandinavian EOD Metastock data from any provider)

Best greetings,

Frode L. Aschim

Email: frode@xxxxxxxxxx

Thought of the day: