Re: Talent

I'm not sure who said this but I agree whole heartedly, teaching I believe
is ofttimes a naturally given talent. The scarey thing is that effective
trading is most likely the same. That means that there are going to be
people that can't effectively trade no matter what they buy or do. The
sooner they figure it out the better. For example, I actually worked for a
country club for a few years and I had lots of help and time to practice
but you should have seen me golf, no matter what I tried it was a Jerry
Lewis comedy routine. I’m just built wrong for it(a long armed galute as
Yosemite Sam would say). I’ll never be a golfer and I’ve accepted that. But
on the ski slopes it was a very different story. Sking is mostly in the
legs and body, a good skier doen't even require the use of his arms. Some
where I read a list of traits that a trader should have but I don’t
remember where. Anyway an honest self appraisal would be advised.

Brent