Re: Software Bug

Don't let Omega hear you on this if you don't have 2 legitimate copies of Supercharts OR ELSE you can be sued.

At 10:53 PM 8/6/98 EDT, JamesinLA@xxxxxxx wrote: >I'm running supercharts on two computers and I have the same bug on both of >them. Whenever I import an ela file, it erases some of my already present >indicators and showmes. Both computers use AMD K-6 CPUs. Does anyone else >have this problem. Is anyone else using a K-6 machine without this problem? >thanks. Very frustrating. >Jim > >

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v Visavis v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v