Re: FW: Hm... Further confirmation on S&P's break out...

I support regulations that prohibit minors from gambling, drinking, being
involved in crime etc. If there are no laws prohibiting minors from trading
I think that there should be. Some people mature more quickly then others,
but I can't believe that anyone his age is prepared for the realities of
trading.

I wont argue with this boy. I will ignore him, and hope that his parents
can control and discipline him. If he is pursuing an education and paper
trading to learn I think that's all right. He may be boy wonder but he is
still a child and it's a shame that many children are not being allowed to
be children anymore.

Brent