Re: MESA/SPAM?

Richard,

I appreciate your willingness to share the results of your cycles
software use with the RT group.  I was puzzled by the spam accusation
-- your post made it clear you have no commercial association with
MESA or Bressert's group.

I think some here are too quick to accuse list participants of
spamming.  This is detrimental in that it makes RT members hesitant to
share success stories attributed to commercially available trading
products.  If someone is using purchased software, systems, etc. to
successfully trade, I'd like to hear about it.

Brad Dingee

---Richard Chehovin <GalacticFXInternational@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stuart:
>
> Absolutely no spam here bucko!! I do this only because I want to share
> something that works for me. I have no affiliation with the Bressert
Group,