Point & Figure

S. McGuire
Saw your posts on P&F on RT list.  I've been using P&F for stocks for a
little while now.  Following NYSE Bull % and industry figures from
Chartcraft for over a year (this is info that Drosey talks about in his
book).  This is absolutely great at telling me what the overall market is
doing.  Was long term trading with P&F charts and have recently (few
months) started position trading stocks with P&F but I don't have any
shorting strategies in my tool box so lately I'm just waiting for the NYSE
Bull % to turn back up.  I own a software program that does scan for P&F
patterns and you can program/refine some of the signals yourself.  Its
called Technifilter Plus.  (If you want more info on it let me know).  That
program also alows you to do backtesting for the P&F patterns.  I don't do
futures but I figure IF I ever get into them I can use the same principles.
Don't see too many posts on P&F trading on the RT list - too bad it would
be nice to learn from first had experience instead of books and doing it
yourself.  I like P&F, it sure fits my style of trading.
Greg Dunn