Re: MKT-Elliott Wave made easier

What I learned is this....it's not Elliott but it is practical.

When markets Advance they go in 12345...sometimes 6789

When they correct its abc... and sometimes ...de
Corrections are rarely more than 5 pivots.

It's also helpful if you know what the characteristics of the probable last
pivot(S) are and the test (b or 2) after it.

RM